Hi All-

This is a newbie designer question.  I think jquery's great and I'm trying to
find more uses for it.

I've got this-

$("#content a").not("[EMAIL
PROTECTED]'mysite.com/']").clone().appendTo("#content");

I was trying to get a line break in between each link but couldn't and I was
hoping somebody here could give me a hand.

I'm trying to learn so I'm trying to do this step-by-step.  I've been reading
the doc's and see that $("a") going to pick up the anchors.  I saw .getUrlParam
and tried .getUrlParam("href") but was only able to get "strHref has no
properties."

It's probably obvious but what I'm trying to do is go through the content div,
collect all the external "http:..." addresses and put them into a <ul> or <ol>
at the bottom of the page.  I just want to make it easy for people to copy them.

Thanks and thanks for jquery.  When you're doing sites by yourself it's hard to
add the kind of enhancements that jquery offers.

Thanks again,

Hugh