Hello everyone.

I have always (wrongfully?) assumed that all the plugins announced on the
list, gets added to the plugin library by Rey or someone from the evangelism
team.  That is why I never bookmark the author's plugin sites thinking that
I can just find it on the library page of the site when I need it.  But like
the saying goes, most assumptions are wrong. ?  I am curious whether it'll
PITA to find some of the awesome plugins I have seen announced here
recently.

My question is who is really responsible for *ensuring* that a new plugin is
added or "registered" to the plugin library?  Can someone clarify or verify?

Thanks,

Michael