From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Killpatrick
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:33 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ANNOUNCE: Horizontal Accordion 0.51

This looks really nice. Some feedback:

1. I expect the contents to open to the right of it's "header", not to the
left. Is that configurable? And if not, it'd be nice if you can make it so
(when you make it a plugin).

2. when clicking the header for an item that's already open, I don't see why
it should reopen itself. If there's not a reason I'm missing, it'd be nice
to have it just not do anything (to signify that it's already open)

Lookin' good!

- Jack

Alexander Graef wrote:

Hi,

Did some updates to the way the horizontal accordion works. You can find the
new download and example here:

http://dev.portalzine.de/index?/Horizontal_Accordion--print

I will be moving this to a plugin for a more generic approach for version
0.6.

Enjoy

Alexander

portalZINE(R)- innovation uncovered

 <http://www.portalzine.de> http://www.portalzine.de

dev.portalZINE(R) - all about development

 <http://dev.portalzine.de> http://dev.portalzine.de

pro.portalZINE(R) - customized experience

http://pro.portalzine.de

http://www.eset.com