http://www.stilbuero.de/2006/09/17/cookie-plugin-for-jquery/

On 7/20/07, Danjojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Am I able to set client-side cookies with JQuery?

That would be REALLY great!! I could store the Language state in this
cookie.

$(function() {
        $("#languages").bind('change', function() {
                var country = $(this).val();
                if(country) {
                        $('#countryFlag').attr("src", "images/" + country

Believe it or not I never got good or was able to write cookies in
javascript, they seemed incredibly overly-complex for my liking..
being an .asp hacker over the years *if* I needed state I would store
them in the Session object.