Well you should have mentioned that in the beginning. But, that doesn't mean
that my plugin isn't usable.

On 7/24/07, Mitchell Waite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a link called 'Change the cats visibility'. I have a div with a cat
image inside it. I would like that particular link to change the visibility
of that particular image inside a div.

I want to be able to give the link an ID and the routine to toggle the
visibility a function in jQuery.

Using my original plugin:

Note: You will have to edit the selectors to actually find the proper
elements, as I have no knowledge of your page's structure

// Find the "Change the cats visibility" link and assign a "click" event
handler to it
$("a.changeVis").click(function() {
   // Find the div that has the cat image in it and toggle the image's
visibility
   $("#catDiv img").toggleVis();

Aaron Heimlich
Web Developer