From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brandon Aaron
Sent: jeudi 26 juillet 2007 14:15
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: [ANN] Dimensions 1.0 final is finally here!

Just wanted to let everyone know I released 1.0.1 last night that now
officially supports fixed position.

--
Brandon Aaron

On 7/22/07, Brandon Aaron <HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All of the width and height methods work on hidden elements but the offset,
position and offsetParent methods do not. All the methods handle positioned
elements fine with the exception of fixed position. Fixed position has been
very difficult to get implemented but it is a very high priority. I haven't
done much testing with tables ... but to my knowledge it all works just
fine. If you come across an issue, feel free to email the list and/or submit
a bug report on the Dimensions project page.

Thanks!

--
Brandon Aaron

On 7/22/07, Fred Janon <HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]" \n