For that code...absolutely nothing (that I can recall off-hand, anyway).
However, there is something you should be aware of:

If you want to use a ' within a string that is delimited by 's, then you
have to escape it, like so:

'Mitchell\'s code'

The same goes for ":

"Aaron shouted \"jQuery rocks!\" as loud as he could"

Escaping quotes tends to make your code harder to read, though, so most
people, when they know a string will contain one type of quote, will delimit
it with the opposite type. For example:

"Mitchell's code"

'Aaron shouted "jQuery rocks!" as loud as he could'