Hey guys,

Sorry I am just really in a rut here. I was told on IRC earlier that
you CANNOT re-load content into a <div> if you have already loaded
content into it outside of the div. For example here:

$("div.storyvotefor").click(function(){

        $("div.storyvote").load("/stories/vote/1/" + $storyid);

});

$("div.storyvoteagainst").click(function(){
$("div.storyvote").load("/stories/vote/2/" + $storyid);

});

Here, div.storyvotefor, AND div.storyvoteagainst are both INSIDE of
div.storyvote which is what I was told is the problem. I have been
trying to get my head around the bind function to rebind the click
action after it has been updated, but with no success. I have tried
pretty much every combination and I cannot seem to get it :( even
though it appears simple. All I want to do is also the
div.storyvotefor() and div.storyvoteagainst to be clicked again and
loaded into their respective containers. Any advice/direction is
GREATLY appreciated.

Sincerely,

Vince