Yeah...mine too. I'm using a fairly beefy PC and it hovered between 25% and
50% the whole time it was playing.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Burobjorn
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 6:39 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Mootools

Just a quick observation:
Check your cpu usage during this slideshow. In my case on a Core2 Duo
macbook it puts both cores to around 40%. Kinda high if you ask me for a
slideshow especially if you would use this in a site with more js events
going on. It could easily make your computer less responsive and the user
experience less enjoyable.

grtz
BjornW