Something to note about the XRay bookmarklet, though - when you close it, it destroys any javascript event handlers you've set up. Not a big issue, just reload your page, but even so, it sort of blows up the bridges behind it.

Mike Alsup wrote:
You can also just use FireBug and click the DOM tab.  You'll see the
jQuery object in the global namespace.  You can then drill in and and
see that it's version 1.1.3.1 (jQuery.fn.jquery).

Mike

For those who don't know how I found that it's a jQuery app, I just
right-clicked on the bookmarklet (after I'd bookmarked it), chose
'Properties...', and copied and pasted the url into Aptana. Cleaned up a
bit, this is what it shows: