From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 12:37 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: bookmarklet iframe question

Hi Geoffrey,

I don't know much about iFrames, but Daemach put together a frameReady
plugin that should point you in the right direction:

http://ideamill.synaptrixgroup.com/?p=6

--Karl

_________________

Karl Swedberg

www.englishrules.com

www.learningjquery.com

On Aug 1, 2007, at 3:26 PM, Geoffrey Knutzen wrote:

I am writing a bookmarklet for my own debugging needs.

I am trying to get the innerHTML (or other properties) for all elements with
a specific classname that are in an Iframe with a specific id.

What is the syntax to do a query like this?

Thanks

-Geoffrey