Ahhhh... that would explain why it was so hard to find... :-) . Well, it worked well for what I'm using it for, so thanks much. The height change sounds good, too. In my case it would be nice to be able to make one or two of the tabs a different height than the rest. I'm not concerned about overall height staying constant....but I also wouldn't want the whole thing to flash closed then recalculating the new outer height, either. Seems like that would lead to the flickering weirdness that other ones have (but I haven't poked into what the reason with that is....I know there's an active thread about it...and another accordion that John made a demo of).

I didn't notice a bug...what's the bug? I'm using jquery 1.1.2 with it.

- Jack

Justin Sepulveda wrote:
Haha ... I had this up to show a small bug in the jQuery Fx; I didn't
think people would use it.  I'm glad you found it useful!  I'm in the
middle of setting up a new website with actual documentation and
updated plugins.  The new version will detect the height of each tab
as well as the height of the entire block so you don't have to worry
about setting it in the CSS.  Other than that, i'm keeping it as small/
simple as possible.