From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of skyeflye
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 1:22 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Thickbox popup, containing an autoselected textarea?

Hi Andy,

Thinking "around" the problem rather than "about" the problem...

Have you instead considered the possibility of allowing your customers to
send the email message with the source code (as an attachment, or in the
message body) directly from the Thickbox?

So instead of the Thickbox containing only a <textarea> with the page's
source code in it, it could contain a simple form allowing your customers to
send the email message to whoever they chose directly from the website - no
email client needed.

You could even "hard code" the "TO" email addresses to be in a select menu
(if there aren't too many potential recipients).

Cheers,
-THEO-