Hi Mike,
           i updated my jquery.blockUI.js with the latest one what u
present in the link. Now i used
$.ajax ({
        type            : 'GET',
        dataType        : 'xml',
        url                     : 'foo' ,
        complete        : function ()
        {
                $.unblockUI ();

also but the progress bar is still showing incomplete.I am not able to
find out any solution for this.If the progress bar is showing in

Regards
Bhusan