Hi,

Have you seen this page?

http://docs.jquery.com/Using_jQuery_with_Other_Libraries

Hope it helps,

Kelvin :)

syg6 wrote:
Hello all.

I posted this over at Appfuse's Nabble list as first, but then thought
this would be the better place.

I have a default.jsp page that uses SiteMesh to 'decorate' all of my
jsps. It contains the following js libraries:

prototype.js
scriptaculous.js
global.js

In order to use datePicker you need the following js libraries:

jquery-1.x.js
date.js
jquery-dimensions.js
jquery-datepicker.js

I put those 4 js files in my test.jsp file. But when the test.jsp page
is rendered, including all the stuff in default.jsp, Firefox goes
berserk. I get thousands of js errors, all in effects.js:

this._base has no properties, http://localhost:8080/scripts/effects.js, Line 516

This also happens if I put my jquery.js in default.jsp after
scriptaculous.js. However, if I put it before scriptaculous.js I get
no errors. But my calendar doesn't work! No errors, just doesn't
appear!

And if I comment out scriptaculous.js in default.jsp, and leave
jquery.js in test.jsp, my calendar works. Oddly enough, the calendar
appears in the bottom left corner of the screen and without any
styles. It seems it's not grabbing either the datepicker.css or
demo.css it needs, I don't know.

Anyone ever used datePicker, or more generally, scriptaculous +
jquery? It seems that the order you put them in your page is
important. It seems like if you put jquery after scriptaculous it goes
into a loop, when jquery's constructor is called, and never exits.

Thanks!
Bob