I have done this simply by hiding the dragger when it gets dropped

$('dropper').Droppable({accept:'dragger',
      ondrop: function(drag){ $('.dragger').css('visibility','hidden')}
      });

This may work out for you depending on if you need to Keep the dragger
visible or not.  In my case, I clone the dragger properties (background,
border, ect) onto the dropper to give the appearance that the dragger stays
put.