Do you mean put the tab interface inside a window that can be moved? Why?

>> Exactly,

Why? Just to show even bigger muscles :)

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mitchell Waite
Sent: mercredi 8 aoűt 2007 17:54
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: jQuery Zen Garden Interface

The search input is not working yet :) Sorry.

What do you mean exactly by this:

" maybe make the whole UI in a draggable, resizable window and you're one
step further !"

Do you mean put the tab interface inside a window that can be moved? Why?

Thanks for the nice feedback.

nice! it works quite well on WINXPSP2 FF2006 !  i just couldn't make the
search input field work

maybe make the whole UI in a draggable, resizable window and you're one step
further !

good job Mitchell!

Alex

   _____