Alex Ezell escribió:
As someone who has spent months, only moderately successfully,
integrating Google Maps into a web app, I have two things to say:

1) Why is this the first I have heard of this plugin? I use jQuery
throughout the site and would love to use it to handle some of my map
duties.
In fact, if you watch the plugins page you can see two plugins for Google Maps ;-)
Mine, jQMaps is so old, jMaps has more features and is getting more complex.
2) I agree with Glen that focusing on one service is probably smarter
in the long run. I much prefer Google, in part because of the way they
handle driving directions, but also because of the interface
customization possible. I feel like Google is more committed to their
API than Yahoo.

Thanks for your work on this. I might use it if I ever get around to
version 2 of this app I built.

/alex