Hi,

On 8/9/07, Dylan Verheul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The local mode was added by Jörn, you should ask him (I cc'd him).
> It makes sense not to show the first item in remote mode (performance).
> IMHO it shouldn't be a default in local mode, but I don't know if this
> was deliberate or not.

Sorry, I don't undertand that point. Why does it markes sense?
It's already in the list, why not select it? As I mentioned in the
first mail, I'm still JS beginner so I don't really know which operations
are expensive and which are not. I'm just wondering whether it's
expensive to mark a option selected that's already in the list. :)

> Dylan

Kai