Whoa!!!  Thanks!

The slide was good, but what was really GREAT was the last slide
reference to:

http://visualjquery.com

This is going to be my main reference link to get going with JQUERY!
This might be enough to convince me to order the "book."  The
jquery.com people need to put this link on their site!

WOW!  Thank Rey!

--
HLS