But Michael, please excuse my ignorance. I'm curious. I have to ask
because I still do not see this "JSONP XSS loophole."

Isn't this flickr example you showed below is selft containing with
the same site I/O? Where is the cross-site logic?

Do you have a link to some official or 'proposal' or draft
specification on JSONP?

--
HLS