I haven't seen that one, but the autosuggest by Dan Switzer is great.

http://www.pengoworks.com/workshop/jquery/autocomplete.htm

andy

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Duncan
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:19 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] AjaxCFC and jQuery Suggest

All,

I am new to jquery and have discovered some of the many cool things it can
do so easily. We are long time users of ajaxCFC from Rob Gonda, and I am in
the process of moving code from DWR to jQuery.

We currently use a Suggest class with DWR ajaxCFC that can be seen here
http://www.sixfive.co.uk/index.cfm/2007/8/1/ajaxCFC-Multiple-Suggest-on-one-
page

I am looking to convert this over to jQuery and found the
http://www.vulgarisoip.com/ suggest for jQuery. Has anyone used this with
ajaxCFC yet? If so, do you have an example?

Does anyone have a Suggest example that already works with JQuery ajaxCFC?

Thanks in advance!

--
Duncan I Loxton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]