From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brandon Aaron
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:18 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: New Yahoo Minifier - YUI Compressor

Cool. Thanks for sharing with the list. Minifying and gzip compression is my
preferred solution. Using JSMin it gets down to about 36k and using
mod_deflate it goes down to about 11k.

However, the most interesting thing I read out of that article was that that
claim, "40% to 60% of Yahoo!'s users have an empty cache experience and
about 20% of all page views are done with an empty cache".

If that is true ... so much for that age old but it gets cached argument.

--
Brandon Aaron

On 8/14/07, Tane Piper < <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>