Ty wrote:
No clue what's up with the G-Groups sometimes...
I used to able to put in my profile name tzmedia and find all of my
posts.
It's almost impossible for me to find any of my posts since sometime
in July, unless I can remember other keywords in the post.
If you click reply to author, I think those get emailed directly to
the author and not the group, or posted in the thread.
Other than that they should be showing up.
A real hosted forum would get my vote for the thing to do.
I'm not suggesting I spring for the hosting on it though that's for
sure.
I've made some stray posts to Nabble, and other old group areas, maybe
you've been doing that.
You almost forget you're in an old area (Area 51 maybe?!¡)
Those threads and group are still active even though they are not the
most currently official group which would be here on Google.

I've been having no problems with the mailing list because I use it via Thunderbird which has an excellent (and super fast) filtering system for your inboxes. Is that a possibility for you or is it a public computer?

Rob