what, just like jquery has totally changed my perception of javascript?

problem with john having a baby is that he will try to keep it under 20k at
all costs, which may eventually have him run into troubles with the feds :)

   _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Benjamin Sterling
Sent: jeudi 16 août 2007 13:11
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: <caption> supported?

Ultimately this is how rumors get started; my bad on the kid thing.  But
having one is a great thing, give you a totally different perspective or
everything.

On 8/16/07, John Resig <HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Haha, you almost had me frightened there ("does he know something that
I don't?").

But yeah, the Learning jQuery Book is definitely a different brand of baby.

--John

On 8/15/07, Benjamin Sterling < HYPERLINK
"http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/f1706b9f5c1da
82b/fdf9ac5f7e90d1eb?lnk=gst&q=resig&rnum=41#fdf9ac5f7e90d1eb"http://groups.

wrote:
> to work
> you

SVN

wrote:
> caption

> indirectly
> which
According

> HYPERLINK
"http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_caption.asp"http://www.w3schools.com/tags
/tag_caption.asp

TBODY

"http://www.KenzoHosting.com"http://www.KenzoHosting.com

> --
>
>  Benjamin Sterling
> HYPERLINK "http://www.KenzoMedia.com"http://www.KenzoMedia.com
> HYPERLINK "http://www.KenzoHosting.com"http://www.KenzoHosting.com

--
Benjamin Sterling
HYPERLINK "http://www.KenzoMedia.com"http://www.KenzoMedia.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.KenzoHosting.com"http://www.KenzoHosting.com

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.483 / Base de données virus: 269.11.19/953 - Date: 14/08/2007
17:19