Rey Bango wrote:

jQuery team member and JS superstar Brandon Aaron is all over the place these days and with good reason; his coding skills rock.

Brandon's Live Query plugin made it to Ajaxian, Brandon's second mention on the premier Ajax blog!

http://ajaxian.com/archives/jquery-live

Great job Brandon!

Rey...

Congratulations Brandon! This is by far one of the greatest plugins I know.

One question out of curiousity: Would it be possible to use DOM mutation events, like DOMSubtreeModified, DOMNodeInserted, DOMNodeRemoved? I don't even know which browser supports them. I could imagine that this would improve performance even more? Or is this a completely different story?

--Klaus