I am trying to migrate my web app from jQuery 1.1.2 to 1.1.4.

Just to begining I got some error when I load some pluguins. All
errors are related with $...

I used:

script src="/InmoFusion2/libs_Ext/jquery/jquery.js"></script>
<script>
        jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

And then :

<script src="/InmoFusion2/libs_Ext/jquery/deserialize.js"></script>

When I try to execute the same code with 1.1.4 I get some errors: By
example loading jQeury-calendar.js

Runtime error: $.fn is null or not an object...
-----
$.fn.calendar = function(a) {
        // attach the calendar to each nominated input element
        this.each(function() {
                if (this.nodeName.toLowerCase() == 'input') {
                        popUpCal.connectCalendar(this);
        return this;
};
-----

Are there any new way to call noConflict method?

Thanks!!!