Well, I'm sure it's possible, but I'm a newb and could use veteran
advice. :-)

I have a form which dynamically finds photos upon each GET of the
page. So the photos in one page refresh might be different from
another depending on actions the user has taken. Here's a sample:

http://stevefink.net/photosamp.png

(yes I know its pictures of jewelry with cars.com/autotrader.com
checkboxes, I don't have as many vehicle photos as jewelry photos in
my archives. :P )

Anyhow, is there any util I can use to display these dynamically
loaded images predefined in a serverside array in a neat jquery album/
plugin of some sort? I'd rather do that than embed the img in anchor
tags with the original size photo (these are thumb nails).

Inline loading of images would be ideal, nothing too fancy!

Thank you all, so much!

- sf