Massimiliano Marini wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using the amazing jQuery tabs plugin, but I'm having problem
with this code:

$('#container-1').tabs(2,{ fxFade: true, fxSpeed: 'fast',
                        onClick: function() {
                                alert("Clicked!");

I know this code is wrong, but I want enable the event onClick only on
a specific tab. How I can do it ... if is possible?

Currently there is no way to attacha callback to a specific tab, but you can check the clicked tab inside the callback:

onClick: function(clicked) {
    var $tabs = $(clicked).parents('ul:eq(0)').find('a');
    if ($tabs.index(clicked) == 1) {
        alert("Clicked 2nd tab!");

--Klaus