Ok, I finally got around to modding Dan Switzer's Autocomplete to
where is shows all possible options on initial focus and when the
textbox is empty.

I might dress it up and make it a new plugin (it works really well),
but in the meantime, email me if you want it. I've only tested it on
FF and Safari on Mac. It also will not work with Ajax right now.

Shane