Hi all,

I have a need to make a drill down menu similar to the left hand menu
interface that you see on betting exchanges such as

Betfair.com
Betdaq.com

whereby if you click on a menu item, the menu drills down into the
child items, leaving a breadcrumb trail of parent nodes so that you
can navigate back up.

I am fairly sure, given what I have seen and done so far with jquery,
thats this should be fairly simple an elegant.

I have also found this link that sheds a bit more light on the problem/
soultion I am trying to deal with.

http://ajaxpatterns.org/Drilldown_Menu

Any help or advice that anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to your replys.

Kind regards,

Luke Byrne