Can you give a code example or a more precise description of your
issue?

I had to overcome a remote script's use of document.write(), but it
works properly in all the browsers I test (FF 2, Saf 3, Op 9, IE 6/7):

http://pyrolupus.com/demo/thawte.html

In it, a remote script changes the contents of a div.  However, I
don't know if this applies to your problem.

Pyro