Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the input.

I was using ajaxForm because I wanted to have two submit buttons (preview and submit) and that option allowed me to have that.

I have a kindergarten grade level of understanding of js language, so your explanation " ajaxForm() binds an event handler that (among other things) calls ajaxSubmit(). ajaxSubmit() is where the form submission actually happens." doesn't really make sense to me. If ajaxForm calls ajaxSubmit via an event handler, then why it is necessary to explicitly "call" ajaxSubmit?

Cheers,

Bruce

More details: <http://www.malsup.com/jquery/form/#api>http://www.malsup.com/jquery/form/#api

--