It could be a "use-test" case and they are considering wider implementation

based on results.

Rick

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Glen Lipka
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 1:27 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Site Using jQuery - Network Solutions

Network Solutions just revamped their whole account manager.
Guess what library they depend on?  It rhymes with Mayberry.

Looking at the code, it looks like they have a million places they SHOULD be
using jQuery, but they don't use it anywhere I can see except 1 single line:

$(document).ready(function(){initMenu();});

That's all?  They have lines like this everywhere:

document.getElementById(myElementID).className = useClass;

Oh Well, it's a step in the right direction I suppose.

Glen