Jorn,

The other valid reason is, switch of JS and view the site - the app is
100% designed to work with both js on and off, and if I used Chilli,
then that wouldn't be the case.  If I can get Chilli to support all
the languages GeSHi supports, I could write in a conditional handler
to ignore the GeSHi highlighting at render time, and render with
chilli, but I really don't see the point in that.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private