On Sep 28, 1:33 am, "Glen Lipka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Started some demos, but got sleepy. :(
> I am halfway through a imageSprite menu.
> But for now, this is what I gots.http://commadot.com/jquery/hover.php

That's an awesome technique. I'll definitely tuck it away for
reference :)

I think my tutorial is more helpful for beginners that are likely to
just be slicing comps in Fireworks or Photoshop and would like an
alternative to all that garbage rollover code Dreamweaver spits out.
And honestly, I still do a lot of primary section navigation with
images. Even using a CMS, top-level sections aren't likely to change
much.

AJ