I'm having this same problem. I have a very long list of items that
are each clickable. When the user clicks on one it pops up a thickbox
that allows the user to edit that item. However, when the user clicks
on items far down in the list, they appear to get no thickbox. After a
little investigation, I find that the thickbox did indeed show up,
just off screen! Ack!

How can I fix this?

I'll continue investigating this, but if anyone has the answer right
off, I could really use it.

Thanks,
Chris