Yes, this is possible. I'm doing the same type of thing on my app.
You'll want to utilize the .clone() function.

You could do something like this:

var clonedRow = $("table tr :last).clone(); //this will grab the last
table row.

$("#formField", clonedRow).attr("id", "newID"); //use the selectors to
manipulate any element in the clonedRow object.

$("table").append(clonedRow); //add the row back to the table