If anyone sends you something offlist, please post it back here. I'm also
VERY interested in learning this type of development.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Killpatrick
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:13 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] jquery + adobe air: getting started?

Hi All,

Anyone know of some blog entries, tutorials, etc (other than the general
stuff at Adobe Labs) that might help me get started "migrating" a
jquery-based HTML app to the Adobe AIR runtime? I'm looking for
jquery-specific tips, examples, etc.

My app does a lot of ajax calls that send json data back and forth, so the
bulk of it will live in the AIR sandbox, at least initially, so that has to
be present in the how-to's. I'm using Aptana's AIR plugin for Eclipse for my
IDE, FWIW.

Thanks!
- Jack