Remy,

I like your very simple solution, queuing events to be processed once
the DOM is ready.  Two questions, though:

1. Why not use "if ($.isReady === true) " ?  Were you getting a value
for $.isReady besides 'undefined'?

2. Will you run into any problems if a user clicks a button multiple
times before the doc is loaded?

Charles
@doublerebel.com