Invalid nesting of the lists... i.e.

<ul>
   <li>Sub 1</li>
   <ul>
     <li>Sub 2</li>
   </ul>

Of course, the inner UL should be within the first LI tags...  The tree
still works with this, but you get little breaks in the lines.  It's not
valid XHTML though so should be fixed.  But it's not something the tree
should fix.  (I'm using this as an object lesson to my customer on just
why standards compliance is a good thing.. :)

Thanks again.  Btw, the site went live with your tree - www.airdrie.ca.
  We used it on the department pages for "side" navigation.  It's the
only use of jQuery on their site (so far...)

Shawn