sgrover schrieb:
I just got a report from a contact of mine that their site map which is using the Treeview plugin (http://www.airdrie.ca/site_map/index.cfm) is causing IE7 to periodically crash. FF handles the tree just fine.

Their comment is that it's the larger lists that are causing grief. Anyone else see this? Any suggestions on how we can resolve this? (i.e. is it bad code on our end??)
Looks like I didn't test with large enough lists. Its most likely the event handling that borks in IE. That could be resolved by switching to a event delegation model - requiring some changes in the way the plugin applies event handlers and handles events.

-- Jörn