Leandro,
Great job, I see some changes in the plugins work. I've seen a bug in the
overlay when resizing the window (maybe it's just a css bug).

And a suggestion would be that it shouldn't close when trying to select the
text, nor clicking somewhere while the lightbox hasn't loaded yet.

PS. I like the new layout design for the plugin's site!

--
Joan Piedra  ||  Frontend web developer
http://www.justaquit.com/  ||  http://www.joanpiedra.com/