I originally thought that it was just Flash and JavaScript
interaction, in which case you'd use the
getUrl('javascript:yourfunc()') ActionScript statement, but it sounds
more like you just want your previously working links to continue
working the way you remember them.

I skimmed the sIFR docs and found the following:

http://wiki.novemberborn.net/sifr/FAQ#replacing-links

That *might* answer your question, but without a code example of what
you're trying to accomplish, I can't be sure.  If you are simply
trying to use a link to get your show/hide behavior, then the link
above still helps you:  essentially, you just want to wrap the sIFRed
text/element that you want to use for show/hide functionality and then
use that instead:

Prettified</a></span>

(script area)
sIFR.replace(sifrMe, blah, blah)  //I don't use sIFR, correct as
necessary

$('#showHideThing1').bind('click', function () {
  myShowHideFunc(this);
});

So, you replace the "siferMe" item and bind your click event to
showHideThing1.

Pyro