Giovanni Battista Lenoci wrote:
Hi, I'm looking on the doc, but I've a doubt about the ajaxSuccess
event.

In docs says:

The XMLHttpRequest and settings used for that request are passed as arguments
to the callback.

But in wich form?

I think is an object, but can you help me understand how is
structured?

In my particular case I made a request and I want to know which data
was send in the request to perform a particular action.in the ajax
success event.

Thank you

Give the success function the data returned by adding a parameter to the function:

$.ajax({
   success: function(*data*) {
      // do stuff with data object

where data = whatever the url you made the request to returns. In your case if it's xml the url might point to a file that produces the following:

<data-sent>
        <key>old-value</key>
</data-sent>
<new-data>
<key>new-value</key> </new-data>

Then your success function might look like this:

function(data) {
        if ( $("data-sent",data) !== '' ) {
                // do stuff

Sorry for the rough answer, might be able to help more if I know what the server response looks like.

Rob