Looks real nice, and a great-to-have, kudo's and thanks! I tested in IE 7, it seemed fine: each button opened the file browser.

If not possible yet, it'd be nice to have:

1. ability to specify mouseover image for the button
2. ability to specify mouse down image for the button
3. different pointer (if not able to do mouse over/down images)

- Jack

Mika Tuupola wrote:

Not being able to style file inputs is long time problem. File Style to the rescue! It enables you to style file inputs and makes your AD happy.

http://www.appelsiini.net/projects/filestyle
http://www.appelsiini.net/projects/filestyle/demo.html

I would appreciate all feedback. Especially from IE7 users. Does the file browser open when you click on different "Choose file" buttons?