Ok, but I need to see the call to the plugin, maybe your target
selector doesn't match any element.
Also, I added a new release, it doesn't rely on dimensions anymore and
I hope it can stay that way. I advice you to upgrade.
If you are using links(<a>) to manage the navigation, you could check
http://jquery.com/plugins/project/LocalScroll.

Finally, just to be sure, try to add an href="#" to the links, and a
'return false' to the click handler to prevent the default behavior.
Some weird things happened to me when binding to the click of an
anchor, with no href.

Let me know if you try any of these.