Ok, I checked into it and I have the FireFox NOSCRIPT plugin. Just too
dangerous out there to willy nilly allow all sites use Javascript. So
I turn it on on a site by site basis.  NOSCRIPT puts alittle clickable
icon in the status bar telling me which sites the current page is
trying to reach for javascript.

I normally just temporarily turn it on for the DEMO site in question
only, like your site, but your DEMO download requirements also
required googlecode.com which was also blocked.  Once I turn that site
on your demo worked under firefox as well.

Anyway, other than fine tuning the speed, it worked very well.

--
HLS