Hi,

I might need to see a test page to identify what's wrong, because I wasn't able to replicate the problem. I stuck some $$$ in a file and pulled it into a cluetip just fine. What type of data are you pulling in? Is it html or xml or json? If it's not html, make sure to set it with ajaxSettings: {dataType: 'xml'} or whatever it is.

You might also want to try changing the ajaxProcess option. Other than that, the clueTip just uses jQuery's $.ajax() pretty much out of the box.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com