Alexander,

You've found the right group of people.  What version of jQuery are
you using?  1.2 and above are known to not work with those Interface
functions (see thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-ui/browse_thread/thread/8179ba78b23e891f/e4ab8be5475b0c8f?lnk=raot),
since Interface is now deprecated in favor of jQUERy UI.  Also, do you
have an example page we can see?

Charles
doublerebel.com